Hi there! We're glad you found us!
Thinking of visiting us?
Here's what you can expect:
• Parking: We have a parking lot, and are also permitted to park in the St. Luke's and Post Office lot when overflow is needed.
• Welcome: Our greeters will orient you to the experience and make sure you have everything you need when you arrive.
• Children: For those with children, we have nursery care (up through 47 months) and Sunday School classes during the sermon (Pre-K through 5th Grade).
• Worship: We have two services. 8:45am and 11am, with a fellowship time in between services.
• Coffee + Snacks: After worship, people hang out and fellowship with one another over coffee and snacks. On the first Sunday of each month, we have a potluck after the service. All are welcome to join us for that.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the church office at 610-282-5683.
We look forward to meeting you!